QPR Report Twitter Feed

Friday, January 13, 2006

Holloway Hoping Evatt Can Improve & Prove Himself

-
CLUBCALL
Q.P.R. - Holloway on Evatt future - EXCLUSIVE13 Jan 2006

Queens Park Rangers boss Ian Holloway has been speaking about the future of defender Ian Evatt and admits he hasn't shown his best form since his summer transfer, writes Paul Prenderville.
Reports had suggested Evatt had been made available by Holloway but the Rangers boss has told clubcall he is hoping that a few home truths can kickstart the defender's career at Loftus Road after a stop-start few months since his summer switch from Chesterfield: 'I have told him what he has done so far isn't what I want. I think there is a lot more to come from him.
'He has got a lot more in his locker than he has shown us at the moment. I have told him that there were six clubs after him in the summer and lets see if they want him now because what he is giving me I would rather not have. In fairness his training earlier this week has been the best I have ever seen it.
'It is his first major move and it is not always easy especially when you have had a serious injury but I know he is a better player than he is at the moment and it is down to him to prove that. Hopefully my criticism will smart and hurt him and he will show some character
.
http://217.158.112.238/vsite/vcontent/content/transnews/0,10869,5034-169529-19728-36699-223978-13916-5024-layout104-186747-news-item,00.html

Blog Archive