QPR Report Twitter Feed

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Holloway on Defensive Errors & Possible Team Changes

-

..BEN KOSKY, KILBURN TIMES

".... "I've never seen such a spate of mistakes," Holloway declared. "It wasn't just one person - nearly every single one of my players played the wrong pass and our clearances were diabolical.
"That was my back four, that I've had for a while and I've showed faith in. But on this showing, it was back to the drawing board. Mentally, they looked the weakest team I've ever had.
"I've asked them all to go home and work out why they were so nervous or frustrated. That wasn't acceptable and it'll have to be changed - we looked like the side who were 13 points behind the other.
"For the first time, I can probably pick a whole new back four, if I want.
We've got some new people and maybe I'm going to have to work with them and get them out there."
-http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/content/camden/kilburntimes/sport/story.aspx?brand=KLBTOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sportklbt&itemid=WeED01%20Feb%202006%2012%3A02%3A00%3A840

Blog Archive