QPR Report Twitter Feed

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bicham Comes Off the Transfer List

-
QPR Official Site
BIRCH IS BUZZING

Marc Bircham has come off the transfer list at his own request.

The Rangers midfielder was removed from the list after reporting for training at Harlington on Sunday morning.

"I'm obviously really pleased,'' Birch told qpr.co.uk.

"The last few months have been a bit up and down for me, but this is a huge pick-me-up.

"I've always stated that I didn't want to leave the Club. I'm happy with my form but there is still a lot more to come from both myself and the rest of the lads.''

Bircham - who has led the R's to back-to-back wins since John Gregory's arrival as QPR boss - paid tribute to the 'amazing impact' made by the new gaffer.

"The buzz is back at QPR. We've won two on the bounce since the new gaffer has come in and the future suddenly seems a lot brighter.

"Success breeds confidence and the atmosphere in the squad is fantastic. We're determined to put our poor start to the season behind us and yesterday's result speaks volumes for the amazing impact John has made since he came in.

"The lads are all pulling in the right direction and we're all buzzing in training and, as the last two results prove, especially on match days.''

Birch reserved a final thought for the fans: "They were magnificent at St Mary's.

"They packed out the away end and from the moment we equalised they were different class. The reception we got at full-time was unbelievable!''

QPR

Blog Archive