QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Holloway Glad to Have Breacker & Bulpin Working With Him

-
This is Plymouth, December 7: - Ian Holloway on Tim Breacker & Des Bulpin
TIM AND DES KEEP THE TEAM TICKING ALONG
It's fantastic to have Tim Breacker working with me again at Argyle.He was with me at Queens Park Rangers and he had to wait quite a while before he could join me here, but now he's here as my assistant manager.
I have been on the road this week, looking at players we could sign during the January transfer window.
It means I'm not going to see my players until Friday, but that's not a problem because I have got Tim and Des Bulpin to keep things ticking over.
At the start of the week I discussed with Tim and Des what I wanted to do in training.
If it was just one person it would be difficult, but Tim and Des have been getting on with it and I can come in tomorrow and have an input before our game against Hull City on Saturday.
It's nice to have all my staff in place and I have to say I have really enjoyed working with the ones I inherited, such as Maxie (physio Paul Maxwell) and Crudgie (goalkeeping coach Geoff Crudgington).
I brought Des in when I arrived in the summer and I don't think I would want to be without him now. He has been excellent.
When it comes to your staff, it's about having the right blend and mix. Really, it's the same as a football team.
You get some who shout and bawl, some who are quiet, some who are well organised and some who are scatter-brained but in your face.
That's what we have got and, hopefully, in time it will pay off.
Plymouth

Blog Archive