QPR Report Twitter Feed

Friday, December 22, 2006

Paladini on Lee Cook " The £10 million I was quoted as wanting for him is genuine - I won't be accepting a penny less"-

-
"...Chairman Gianni Paladini reiterates his pledge to keep hold of sought-after winger Lee Cook. "I'll say it again - it's going to take a huge offer to prize Cooky away from this football club. The £10 million I was quoted as wanting for him is genuine - I won't be accepting a penny less.'' QPR Official Site -

Official Site - READ ALL ABOUT IT
Saturday's 'Hoops' magazine is a must read for R's fans - with exclusives from Gianni Paladini, John Gregory and Gareth Ainsworth.
Ainsworth takes centre stage in the main interview and reveals his frustrations at watching his team-mates struggle to replicate the fine form that saw them go five matches unbeaten earlier in the campaign. Yet despite the R's poor form, the midfield maestro is convinced the Hoops can pull clear of the relegation trap door in the coming weeks.
"Don't get me wrong, we're in trouble. The gaffer's made that blatantly clear and the league table doesn't lie, but I'm convinced we'll climb the table in the next few weeks,'' Ainsworth told Hoops. "We just need a small tweak here and there and we'll be fine. Who knows, it could be a lucky deflection or a debatable refereeing decision that gets us going again - but I'm sure we'll bounce back from this slump we're in.''
John Gregory looks back on the 1-0 defeat to Wolves last weekend, while Chairman Gianni Paladini reiterates his pledge to keep hold of sought-after winger Lee Cook.
"I'll say it again - it's going to take a huge offer to prize Cooky away from this football club. The £10 million I was quoted as wanting for him is genuine - I won't be accepting a penny less.'' QPR Official Site -

Blog Archive