QPR Report Twitter Feed

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nygard Hopes to Agree QPR Contract

-
BBC - Nygaard hoping to agree contract

Queens Park Rangers striker Marc Nygaard is keen to resolve his future sooner rather than later.
The Dane, whose current Rangers contract expires this summer, is to be offered a new one-year deal. Talks are due to start in the coming days.
"We'll sit down and discuss it. I'm hoping we can come to an agreement that's good for both sides," he said.
"I speak from the heart when I say that I'm happy at QPR and really want to stay at the club."
Nygaard, 30, says he is settled in London despite a host of injury problems and mixed fortunes on the pitch since joining Rangers from Italian side Brescia in 2005.
"I'm happy here and London has been great for me and my family," he insisted.
"I've always admired English football and playing here during my career was something I really wanted to do.
"I love it at QPR. Hopefully I will now get the contract sorted out and focus on next season.
"We will start talking soon and I really hope it can all be sorted out." BBC

Blog Archive