QPR Report Twitter Feed

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bernie Ecclestone Reportedly Confirms Has Discussed with Briatore QPR Involvement

-
Daily Mail - The Screamer ... It's the talk of football

Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed he is prepared to join forces with Flavio Briatore in the planned takeover of Queens Park Rangers.
The Formula One boss and Britain's 20th richest man had initially denied any interest in QPR when the story was first revealed by Sportsmail, saying only if Arsenal were up for sale would he invest some of his £2.25billion fortune in football.
But yesterday Ecclestone admitted that he had indeed discussed the takeover at Loftus Road with Renault boss Briatore and 'might get involved'.
He said: 'Flavio has asked me about it and I'm giving it some thought. I'm just doing my day job at the moment but I might get involved.' Daily Mail

Blog Archive