QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ex-QPR Robbie Steiner on QPR

-
Walsall MAD interviews Rob Steiner

"....5) You joined Walsall on loan in what was a truly amazing season. ...
I had around 8 or 9 other offers, 3 from Scotland and 3 or 4 from teams in the same relegation zone as QPR ... i didn't like to play for a team that could get QPR relegated so I went to Walsall. ......

10) Were there ever any chances to join us permanently?...
We had some discussions during the summer but my aim was QPR, I had my best friend in London and that suited me well. ...

11) You joined QPR, was it a happy move before injury?
"I loved to sign for QPR, that was my main goal and after a few other clubs were ready to offer me a better contract, I had some problems to justify my own discussion. But money isn't everything.... Oldham Mad

Blog Archive