QPR Report Twitter Feed

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hogan Ephraim For QPR?

-
Neil Warnock: What I've Learnt This Week - The Independent

....4. Transfer frustration
"I've spent the last two weeks in the office on the telephone, trying to bring in new players. It was all fruitless. I had six or seven offers in but clubs want to hang on to them over the Christmas period. I'll just have to bite the bullet. I don't want to sign anybody just for the sake of it, I'll have to be patient, hang in there for five weeks, and get the right ones in January. We did sign one player....
Against that success has to be set a disappointment this week when I tried to bring in Hogan Ephraim, a young lad at West Ham. We had him at the training ground on Wednesday and he and his agent, Paul Goddard, the old Hammers and QPR player, said they'd let me know. I was aware Colchester and QPR were also after him. Well, I'm still waiting for the call. It looks like he's decided to go to QPR, which is his right, but I just think it is so disrespectful when someone doesn't even give you a call. For me that's just bad manners. The Independent

Blog Archive