QPR Report Twitter Feed

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bignot Officially Joins Millwall

-
Marcu Bignot signs for Millwall where he teams up with ex-QPRs Kenny Jackett and Kevin Gallen and Tony Roberts and Chris Day.

Millwall Official Site Biggie deal
Lions boss Kenny Jackett has concluded his fourth permanent signing since the opening of the January transfer window.
Marcus Bignot, who completed a two month loan spell at The Den earlier this month, has returned to SE16, signing an 18-month contract on Tuesday afternoon.
He said: "I'm delighted to be back. After my loan spell I was hoping that I could become a Millwall player because I thoroughly enjoyed my time here, and I'm grateful to Kenny Jackett and QPR for enabling it to happen.
I'm convinced that this club has got some successful times ahead, but first and foremost we need to knuckle down and battle our way away from the bottom of the League One table."
Bignot, who is ineligible to play in tonight's FA Cup replay against Walsall but could do so should The Lions progress to Round Four..." Millwall

Blog Archive