QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another of the Gregory Team is Out

-
Confirming messageboard rumours, Performance Manager, Joe Dunbar, leaves QPR.

QPR Official Site - DUNBAR DEPARTS

Queens Park Rangers Football Club have parted company with Performance Manager Joe Dunbar.

Dunbar, who joined the Club as part of ex-Manager John Gregory's backroom staff in September 2006, was largely responsible for the Clubs medical department and played an integral role in the R's successful fight against relegation last season.

QPR Chairman Gianni Paladini told www.qpr.co.uk: "I'm sorry to see Joe go, but a new management team always brings new ideas and unfortunately he didn't necessarily fit in with them.

"He's been a great servant though and I wish him all the best for the future."

Speaking on his departure, Dunbar said: "I've really enjoyed my time here and I'm disappointed it has come to an end.

"I've worked for some big Clubs in the past, including Aston Villa and Charlton Athletic, but I've never known fans like the QPR fans.

"Their support has been first class and that will be my abiding memory of the last 18 months or so."

Dunbar added: "I'd particularly like to thank Gianni (Paladini) for his support, especially since the new management team have arrived.

"He's always been there for me and I'll be forever grateful to him for allowing me to work for this great Club."

The Club would like to place on the record its thanks to Joe for his contribution to QPR and wish him all the best for the future. QPR

Blog Archive