QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, August 21, 2008

No Salgado at Loftus Road?

-
Setanta/Laurent Picard - Parejo: Salgado not heading to England
Real Madrid full back Michel Salgado will not be joining Queens Park Rangers according to fellow countryman Daniel Parejo, who exclusively spoke to setantasports.com.
Spanish defender Salgado, a close friend of QPR’s co-owners Flavio Briatore and Alejandro Agag, revealed he had dinner with the businessmen in order to discuss his future.
The 32-year-old, at the Santiago Bernabeu since a decade, would be a tremendous addition to the London squad in terms of experience, but his former team-mate Parejo believes he does not plan to leave Real.
“I was with him but we didn’t speak about that topic together; I think he’s going to do the best for his career and I wish him good luck for the future,” Parejo told setantasports.com at QPR’s training grounds.
“I have no clue about his future, as I didn’t ask him about his plans.
“What I know is that he’s happy playing for Real Madrid, the best team in the world, and everything he does is very well.
“I have no idea whether he is going to hang up his boots there or not." Setanta

Blog Archive