QPR Report Twitter Feed

Saturday, March 27, 2010

QPR Report Saturday - Neil Warnock on Loans and Summer Spending...Lee Cook Prepared to Switch Wings...Ex-QPR Camp and Blackstock Top-Five Ranked

-
- QPR REPORT Available on TWITTER!

- Visit the QPR Report Messageboard for discussion and latest QPR Updates throughout the day. Your views are welcome!


- Some Old QPR Video Snippets of Loftus Road (Non-Playing Moments)

- Preston vs QPR: Previews and Stats

- Almost-QPR's Indian International Striker, Sunil Chhetri, has now Signed for Kansas City Wizards

- Ex-QPR Lee Camp ranked in top Five Championship Goalies. Ex-QPR Dexter Blackstock ranked in Top Five Championship Forwards!

- Year Flashback: Dexter Blackstock Joins Nottingham Forest on Loan

- Raving Over Lee Camp!

- Flavio Briatore Still Managing (F1 Drivers)

- "Game Over For Football Sugar Daddies" + 60-pp Working Document

- Roy Keane to be Replaced by Alan Curbishley?


Neil Warnock/The Independent - "What I Learned This Week"
"....3. I'll spend but I won't get £10m
- "With having so many loan players at the club it was difficult to take anyone else on board before the loan transfer window closed on Thursday so we went with what we have, except for the addition of a Serbian international left-back Dosko Tosic, who had been at Portsmouth. I don't normally sign players I've not seen but this is really a five-week trial. He's played for decent teams in France and Germany so should have something to offer us.
- It's a little bit frustrating at the moment for me as I want to do things yesterday but have to wait until the summer to get on with building my squad. I'm hoping to give everyone a chance before the end of the season, then start making decisions. Not that I'm going to be helped by stories in the red-tops that I have £10m to spend. I wish. I don't think I've spent £10m in my entire career. I've nothing near that and wonder where these stories come from. .." Independent


Uxbridge Gazette/Giles Lucas - Lee Cook ready to battle for QPR starting spot
- LEE Cook is willing to switch wings in a bid earn a regular starting spot at QPR.
- The former Fulham flyer has found himself behind Hogan Ephraim in the pecking order since new boss Neil Warnock took over.
- But Cook scored Rangers’ goal in the 1-1 draw with Derby on Tuesday night, and admits he will play on the right rather than his favoured left if needs be.
- He said: "I’ve played there before at Watford, and I got a few goals from that position. It’s a position I enjoy.
- "I’m really looking forward to trying to impress the manager and getting into that position to score goals and getting a few assists." Uxbridge Gazette

Blog Archive