QPR Report Twitter Feed

Monday, June 03, 2013

QPR Report Monday: Tony Fernandes Tweeting Away...QPR's Players Assessed...Jim Magilton Appointed QPR Manager: 4 Year Flashback..The First Michael Wale Report....Vinnie Jones Wants to Manage QPR: Flashback 15 Years






-
Courtesy of Bushman Archives: First of many Michael Wale Report's. Pre season Friendly, 2nd Aug 1969 v Glasgow Rangers.









 __________________________________________________


- Dave McIntyre Blog - Players/Managers "End of Season" Ratings"

- Four Year Flashback: Jim Magilton Appointed QPR Manager

- 15 Year Flashback: Vinnie Jones Wants to be QPR Manager!

- Joey Barton Taking Coaching Course in Ireland
Tony Fernandes Tweeting....
-

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 8m

Harry just came over with Phil. Got some targets for next season which s counting team has found. Rebuilding has started

Meeting to discuss new training academy and stadium and of course players

Got some good news on our new kit for 2014. Announcement made soon. Hopefully new kit in a new league as well upwards that is

Harry is a top manager. Always speculation. But he's pumped as I am. Build a new team with the right attitude. Can't wait for august 5th

No august 5th. A few days after first game to assess.

Don't worry. Never focus on negative tweets. He hehe motivates me. We love what we are doing and love the fans and club. Everything QPR



Philip Beard ‏@philipb1 1m

Excellent few days with Tony and Ruben discussing plans for next season and beyond. It means a lot to have such positive owners...#QPR




 

QPR Official Site



MURPHY SIGNS EXTENSION




Stopper pens new deal in W12



BRIAN Murphy has put pen to paper on a new deal at Loftus Road.

The 30 year-old goalkeeper, whose existing contract was due to expire at the end of June, has penned a new deal until the summer of 2015.

Murphy joined QPR in August 2011, but has largely been back-up during his time at Loftus Road, featuring just once, in a League Cup tie against Rochdale.

However, Harry Redknapp has moved to tie down the reliable stopper on a new deal and the Irishman couldn’t be happier.

“I’m really pleased to have finally got it all sorted,” he told www.qpr.co.uk.

“We’ve been in talks for a couple of months now, so it’s nice to have the deal signed and I can focus fully on next season.”

He added: “In many ways it’s been frustrating not to play as much as I’d have liked, because I’ve been used to playing regularly.

“I just work hard, try to impress every day and thankfully Harry and his staff have put their faith in me by giving me a new two year deal.

“I’ve been lucky enough to work with some top keepers throughout my career, but working with Julio, Rob and Radek has been unbelievable and I’m sure I’m a better keeper for it.

“I’ve always backed myself as a goalkeeper and I’m here to compete for the shirt.” QPR










[Quote]




YEAR AGO: When Saturday Comes (WSC) - Jamie Sellers

QPR ~ Loftus Road is a happy place this summer

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/8635/38/




QPR November 2, 1957 (From the Bushman archives)








Blog Archive